Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding Expenses


It happens to me all the time. I go shopping to look at something and I usually look at what I like before I look at the price. My husband laughs because it is usually the most expensive choice. It just happened last night while we were looking for fence for our garden. Of course the one I liked was the most expensive one. Needless to say that was not the one we bought. The fence that goes around the garden is not a top priority to me. The rocks around the flower bed are. That is why I spent so much time looking for the right ones and getting them in the order I finally liked. The same can be said for wedding planning. Before you purchase anything sit down as a couple and decide what is most important to you. What things are most important to spend money on and what things are not. I love decor so that would be a big priority for me. Even though it is, I still feel I can save money by looking for things that look like I spent more.

No comments:

Post a Comment