Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The next big wedding trend! Wedding planning with coupons.


I have never watched the show before, but last night on TLC I watched Extreme Couponing. The episode I was interested in, was the one where the sister of the bride helped coupon for just about everthing for the wedding. The first part showed how she got a bridemaids dress for $19.00. That would be easy to find if you go to a consignment shop to find a gown. I don't think she used a coupon for that though. Though maybe I should start a coupon program, hmmm....
It was really fascinating to see how many groceries they got and how little they spent. It does take a lot of organization and time though. I would love to hear if anyone else has taken on this kind of a challenge to save money for their wedding and if they have any advice to other brides. Who knows this could be the next big wedding trend.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/5-extreme-coupon-tips-for-normal-people.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment